The virtual ITE International Annual Meeting will be held on July 20-22 & July 27-29 and include technical sessions, workshops, plenary sessions, and poster sessions. Registration for the technical meeting is open through the ITE International website. The Western District has planned a number of District-oriented events on July 23-24 in keeping with our long standing Annual Meeting traditions.
Friday, July 23rd (All Western District Members Welcome):
- Virtual Annual Business Meeting (noon-1:00 PM Pacific) – Meeting access information will be sent to all members prior to the event, no registration required.
- Virtual Awards Session (4:00-5:15 PM Pacific) – Meeting access information will be sent to all members prior to the event, no registration required.
- Virtual Family Night (5:30-7:00 PM Pacific) – Join us on Gatherly for our family night event featuring “Five Floors of Fun!” We will be hosting a Leadership Discussion, Young Member Social, MiteY Race, and Professional Traffic Bowl with space allocated for social networking as well! Registration for this event is FREE for members, but attendees MUST register through the link below to attend.
Saturday, July 24th (Students and Younger Members Welcome):
- Virtual Career Guidance Track (8:00 AM-noon Pacific) – Join us for a panel discussion about today’s workplace, kick-off of the MiteY Mentorship program, and resume Workshop. Attendees MUST register through the link below to attend.
- Virtual Kell Competition (12:30-4:30 PM Pacific) – Join us for a virtual student competition. Attendees MUST register through the link below to attend. Register for the event then email the District’s Student Funding and Initiatives Chair (Ashley Kim) by July 1st to participate.