The 2022 ITE Western District Annual Meeting will be held in Palm Springs, CA from June 26-29 at the Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel & Palm Springs Convention Center. The Annual Meeting website has been updated with the latest information about the meeting including travel, hotel, and preliminary meeting details. More information will be coming soon including the official opening of registration!
The Call for Papers is now open for the upcoming 2022 Western District Annual Meeting. Abstracts are encouraged in the following general topic areas. Other topic areas of interest to our membership are welcome as well.
- Context Sensitive Solutions and Complete Streets
- Adapting Infrastructure to Environmental Change
- Performance-Based Planning
- Active Transportation
- Micro-Mobility/Shared Economy (Car-sharing, Bike-sharing and Scooter-sharing)
- Travel Demand Management
- Traffic System Performance and ITS
- Parking Policies, Design and Operations
- Corridor and Network Operations
- Bus Rapid Transit / Light Rail / High Speed Rail / Microtransit
- Vision Zero / Safety Analysis and Evaluation
- Human Factors in Transportation
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Fiber Optic Design
- Broadband Communications
- Truck and Goods Movement
- Corridor Management Planning
Abstracts are due by 5:00 PM (Pacific) on December 20, 2021. Click this link to submit an abstract.