Hurry to the registration page for the Western District’s Annual Meeting at the historic Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix from Saturday, July 13 to Wednesday, July 17. Early registration ends June 14. The Technical Program and registration information are available at www.azite.org/2013meeting.
The room rate is $149.00 per night including resort fees. The rate will be honored three days before and after the conference. Visit www.arizonabiltmore.com and use the Group Rate Code “ITE”.
In addition to our technical sessions, we have the following events:
- Saturday 7/13: MiteY Race 4pm-6pm (more info below)
- Sunday 7/14: Student Competition. Get Acquainted Social. Scottsdale Pub Crawl
- Monday 7/15: speakers Greg Stanton, Mayor of Phoenix; Jason Schecterle, “Beyond the Flames”; and Anthony Robles, “Unstoppable”. LRT and Sky Harbor Train Technical Tour. Flip Dunk Family Night.
- Tuesday 7/16: Arizona Canal Bike Tour. ADOT Traffic Operations Center Tour. Traffic Bowl Competition. Awards Banquet.
- Wednesday 7/17: Western States Luncheon.